Log-In & Passwords
What are the password requirements?
Your ISTS account password must meet the following requirements to be considered secure enough for use:
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long
- Passwords must contain at least 1 upper case letter
- Passwords must contain at least 1 lower case letter
- Passwords must contain at least 1 number
- Passwords must contain at least 1 special character
How do I change my account email address or password?
Changing either of these items is simple. Click the My Profile link on your home page. You will then have the option to Change Password or Change Email Address. Changing your email address will change the email used to log in and the email address that ISTS will use to contact you.
Why do I need to give my date of birth to create an account?
The Child Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA) of 1998 requires operators of websites to verify the age of individuals creating accounts so that proper precautions can be made for users under the age of 13. ISTS will never use this information for a purpose other than compliance with COPPA or to confirm your identity over a live contact medium.
How do I reset my password?
If you cannot remember your password or it's not working, you can always click "I forgot my password" on the login page. Enter your account email address and an email will be sent to you from donotreply@applyISTS.com. Carefully enter this password into the login page of the website and you can reset your password to one of your choosing and log in.
How can I log in?
The ISTS website allows you to maintain one account for any number of scholarship programs administered by ISTS. Here are some questions you may have about maintaining your account:
- How do I reset my password?
- What are the password requirements?
- How do I change my account email address or password?
- Why do I need to give my date of birth to create an account?
- How many students can use one email account?