Here are some things to avoid when uploading your documents.
- Don’t upload a Microsoft Word™ document (.doc, .docx) or any other format we don’t accept.
- Don’t upload more than the requested documentation.
- Don’t assume your documents are correct and accepted once you have uploaded them.
- Don’t upload a document stating you are mailing your documents.
- Don’t assume the required document does not pertain to you. If the application states the document is required, your application will remain incomplete if you do not provide that document.
- Don’t upload any file that has a viewing expiration date.
- Don’t password protect your uploaded documents. Password protected documents will be rejected.