Log-In & Passwords
I am trying to create an account, but my date of birth is not being accepted. What’s wrong?
Many times we find that users are entering the wrong format when entering their date of birth. It should be month, day, then year (mm/dd/yyyy).
Also, please ensure that you are inserting the slashes (/).
In creating a password, I am asked to use a “Special Character”. What is that?
A special character is a non-alphabetic or non-numeric character, such as @, #, $, %, &, * and +.
What are the password requirements?
Your ISTS account password must meet the following requirements to be considered secure enough for use:
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long
- Passwords must contain at least 1 upper case letter
- Passwords must contain at least 1 lower case letter
- Passwords must contain at least 1 number
- Passwords must contain at least 1 special character
How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, or unlock your account, go to https://aim.applyISTS.net and click “I forgot my password.” Enter your email address you were provided for application review and click OK. If your login information ends in @scholarship.ISTS please refer to your instructions document for your password.